Maddie and Wyatt always play together but usually Maddie gets frustrated with wyatt because of course he can't follow directions or follow her commands. I caught them playing yesterday and had to laugh at how upset Maddie gets with Wyatt at the end of this video. She just can't seem to understand why he won't listen to her. Also, they scream a lot at eachother...not being mean or anything...but they have screaming wars and Wyatt usually wins. You can hear him go back and forth with her in this video...oh yeah and he STILL growls at her...or anyone really. I love it!
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







5 comments:
So cute! Isn't it such a blessing to see your kids playing together and loving each other?
LOL! You have GOT to save all these videos for your kids' rehearsal dinners someday ;-) So funny!
Your kids look like they have so much fun together....Ya'lls blog is soooo cute (header) I might need a tutorial to make mine cuter (if that's a word?) had...hope this school year starts out great for you. see ya
Seriously....you have the CUTEST kids!
Hahahha, that was soooo cute!!! I see a teacher in her future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment