Didn't Wyatt look all happy in the pictures of his first tooth? Well this picture should make you want to cry. This is the sweet face I have been looking at since 8:30last night when Wyatt awoke from his deep sleep and began screaming because he was in so much pain from his second (and maybe 3rd and 4th) tooth that is trying to come in. I have never seen a baby so unable to calm himself down or put himself to sleep. He slept maybe 5 hours last night and only an hour and a half today. (normal is 12 hours at night and 4 hours during the day)We have had him on tylenol every 4 hours and orajel all night and day and decided late this afternoon to give him ibuprofen. (Thanks Grandma!) He fell asleep at 5:30 and so far...so good. Please pray this little guy is able to rest tonight. It breaks my heart to see him like this.
**Update: We took Wyatt to the doctor today (Wednesday the 17th), wyatt has a throat infection and fluid in his ears. Good to know it wasn't just teething, he is on medicine and has slept the whole afternoon. 
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







3 comments:
Poor baby!! And poor you!! I told Nick today that Motrin is a lifesaver. I'm glad something finally worked.
Such a sad face, we will pray for Wyatt.
Oh, poor baby! I'm glad something finally worked and I hope he is able to get some rest tonight!!
Post a Comment