Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yo...I got a tooth!

My sweet Wyatt finally got his FIRST tooth. I know...seems rather late...I actually was going to request x-rays at his next dr. appt to make sure he had any under there. Thankfully he proved that he does and he is already working on his second one. Yippeee!!! Despite being a little cranky it hasn't been that bad of an experience...of course we have been anticipating this event for a long time now.Bring on the Steak!!



Notice the teething drool all over my little gangsta.



I think if you look really close you can see his first tooth.

3 comments:

Abby said...

Yay for teeth! I enjoyed running into your dad up at Baylor on Friday. It was nice to know what's up with your fam via the blog so I could have a good chat with him :) Ahhh, the blog world! Glad y'all are doing so great!

amy (metz) walker said...

Cute pic and I love the red hat...

Anonymous said...

Yay for the first tooth! :-) LoVe the gangsta look, LOL!!