Sunday, September 7, 2008

Walking...well...sort of!

I took this video of Wyatt walking with his walker yesterday morning. He is growing up SO fast.

Thanks Jennifer for telling me about the free video flipper!!

7 comments:

Riley Kai said...

It won't be long before he is running! ...I must tell you, I think you have two of the cutest kids that I have ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Wow, he is getting around pretty fast! I bet he will be zooming around in no time at all!

Natalie said...

How cute! I love all the little boy noises he's making!

Noah's Mommy said...

ADORABLE! He is so cute, and I love all the little noises. Way to go Wyatt! You'll be trucking around with big sis in no time!

Jennifer Vinson said...

Very Cute!! I had the same problem with my videos. I found a free download that turns them around and it works like a charm!

Here is the link.

www.dvdvideosoft.com I only downloaded the rotate/flip part.
HTH!!

The Pooles said...

I am with everyone else, how sweet are those sounds. You can tell he is just all boy. I love it!

The Pooles said...

I love the sounds, he is all boy!