Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We took the kids tonight to the pumpkin patch. Maddie wanted to pick up and move every pumpkin she saw and Wyatt was more interested in eating the hay. I still think I managed to get some good pictures of them. Enjoy!











6 comments:

Noah's Mommy said...

Adorable! Wyatt is looking like such a big boy. He's losing a little of his "baby" look.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Maddie's haircut! So pretty! And LOL about Wyatt wanting to eat the hay ;-)

the murphy's said...

I love the fall pics and the new blog header.Too cute! The kids look precious.

The Pooles said...

Great pics, your babies are too cute!

The Reynolds said...

Reyna, such cute pics....your kiddos are growing up so fast! I can't wait until I get to go do this fun stuff with my kids too!

Josh and LB said...

Gosh those pumpkin patch pictures are cute! Those kiddos are getting so big and cuter by the second!