So Monday night we had just gotten home from Nick's parents house and were putting the kids to bed...when all of a sudden....someone started knocking on our door and ringing the doorbell. I ran to the door because it sounded urgent and below is what I found sitting on our front porch.
This basket is full of lots of goodies from SLIME, to cookie mix, stuff to decorate cookies, a puzzle for maddie, orange juice, hallowwen plates and napkins, an apron for maddie, etc...
Although she is totally denying it...I know it was my sweet friend Kathy who put this all together. Thank you Kathy for making our night so much fun, you are so creative and I appreciate everything you do for us. You make our life sweeter!
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







2 comments:
I have no idea what you're talking about. I was home putting my sweet child to bed. I would NEVER keep my child up past his bedtime to secretly knock on people's doors. Goodness!
What a cute idea! We used to get booed with a similar candy bag from neighbors in Lbk...but your friend went above and beyond!
Post a Comment