Tonight we drove out to the boonies for Life Group. Our sweet friends Abbye and Tate graciously opened their home to us to have a little fellowship. Their home is built on some of the prettiest land I have ever seen. The food was excellent and the kids and adults had a blast. Here are some pics from our evening.
My little country girl playing in the corn trough.
Kristi and Carson
Our Life Group girls..minus Ranae (we missed you :-( )
Webb, Nick and Wyatt
The Kiddos in the corn.
Me and my girl Kathy
Wyatt eating dinner on the front porch.
Abbye decorated this cake...amazing huh!?
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







2 comments:
Great Pics, I miss you guys.
Can I just tell you that everytime I see all of these pictures of you and Kristi and the kiddos I get depressed because I miss you guys so much....:-) Ya'll are looking good and those kiddos of yours are just getting cuter and cuter as the seconds go by.
Also, I about reached into the computer screen to grab that yummy cake....it looks store bought! Pretty stinkin' amazing!
Post a Comment