We went to my parents home this weekend to take Maddie and Wyatt to the Polar Express. But before that, we let Maddie ride in the Waxahachie Christmas parade with my parents. It was SOOOO cold that morning but she did great waving at everyone and saying "Merry Christmas!"
**I will post the many many pictures from the polar express later.

Bundled up little guy
I had never seen camels in a parade before.

At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







2 comments:
Wow she is famous, ridding in parade that is big time. Did you grow up there? My brother went to school at Southwestern.
Did I mention that my brother lives in Maypearl . . . Just bought the Busy Bee resturant and Bar and we had family pictures taken in downtown Waxahachie? Small world. Looks like you all had a great time!
Post a Comment