Monday, December 8, 2008

Polar Express

So this past Saturday evening, we took Maddie and Wyatt to the Grapevine North Pole Express. Last year, Maddie watched the polar express about a million times and we have already watched it several times this year. We have been telling Maddie about this train ride on Dec. 6th for over a month now, so our home could hardly wait to get there. They had lot of fun things for the kids to do before the train and then walking to the train they had "snow" falling around us as we boarded. They also played the music from the movie, which Maddie recognized immediatly. So we hopped on board a train and set off for a grand adventure.




Getting to conduct the model trains.




Daddy and wyatt watching the trains.



Nana and Wyatt



Maddie with her polar express ticket.




Maddie singing "Jingle Bells" with the other kids before the train ride.



So excited!




Getting settled on the train.



"Wow, this train really moves!"



The kids in their matching pj's.



Wyatt enjoyed the ride too.



Guess who she just saw get on the train?!



The BIG GUY himself!




Lovin on mommy.



Goofing off with dad.




We saw this statue when we got off the train and Maddie thought she would sit on the army man's duffel bag. We told her it looked like Uncle Jame, so I guess she felt right at home!


Thanks mom and dad for the wonderful weekend. We had a blast! Thank you for making the Christmas season more magical!

5 comments:

Kippy said...

How awesome! I had no idea they did that. We'll have to make a point to take our kiddos next year. So fun!

The Holman Family said...

I love it!!! I'll update mine tonight.

Noah's Mommy said...

I love the pictures. It sounds like you guys had a magical night that Maddie will remember forever. Christmas is even more special with a little one to share it with.

The Pooles said...

Wow that is so cool, I can tell you guys had a great time!!

Melody said...

Your kids are just too cute! I love the excitement on their faces and their adorable matching PJs!