So tomorrow night, my sister in law Kristi and I will be heading to our dear friend Rebekah Porter's annual cookie swap. But the REAL fun began tonight as Kristi and I baked 9 dozen cookies. They are delicious and we would know because we had A LOT left over! I'm sure I will take pictures of tomorrow night but here are some pics to share on the making of our scrumptious cookie.
Introducing the McMillon/Murphy White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookie:
So Kristi had this awesome idea (insert sarcasm) to mix the entire batter for all 9 dozen cookies all at one time. Actually it was a good idea until it came to stirring...I am surprised we didn't break the spoon.
Working Hard! Notice no pictures of me stirring...I was still in disbelief that all those ingredients were going to fit in that bowl.
But they did!
We're ready for the swap!
This is what happened to the last batch because we had SO much dough left. We were actually afraid it would all run off the pan but it didn't and they still tasted good.
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







4 comments:
Good times :) I don't think I want to make cookies for a while. I've had my fill. I think I'm more of a cake or brownie girl! ( one pan and its in and out).
Your baking skills are no match for mine....even if you do make some killer cinnamon muffins. :) Those were the days!
oh my.... I'm glad you survived!!!
lol...I was cracking up reading your blog and looking at the pics! Looks like ya'll had fun and got a good arm work out!
Post a Comment