About a year ago we took Maddie with us to be prophesied over by a prophetic minister that was friends with Nick's uncle. We have known for quite some time...like from the moment we found out I was pregnant with her... that God was going to use her life to further his kingdom in an awesome way.
So the minister told us that Maddie was a dancer/singer and that she makes up songs and sings songs to the Lord...this we already knew. But he also said she going to be "a wonderful little dancer, and the Lord will delight in her." Since that day we have started noticing that Maddie dances all the time, I mean constantly and not just if music is playing...it's almost as if the music is always playing in her mind.
Well tonight was a "Dancing Night." Daddy put on some music and the whole family joined in...even Wyatt who is taking lessons from big sister. After I was completely out of breath and so were Wyatt and Daddy...I grabbed the camera and started videoing Maddie who was still dancing her heart out.
So as nick and I were smiling watching Maddie dance I can only imagine the smile on God's face as he was watching her and "delighting" in her.
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







1 comments:
Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.
- Psalms 149:3
Post a Comment