In honor of today, I decided to write out a few things I LOVE...in no particular order:
1. the way Maddie's hair smells all the time (I LOVE her shampoo so much that I use it too)
2. the way Wyatt instantly falls down and pretends to be asleep during nap time
3. Hearing Maddie's footsteps EARLY in the morning...she runs to me and says "Good Morning" every morning
4. dropping my kids off for daycare and KNOWING they are safe and loved all day long
5. when Wyatt stops playing just to come and give me a hug
6. the sound of a roaring fire
7. watching my kids play together
8. my sweet husband
9. when the laundry "magically" gets picked up without me asking for it to be done
10. the way my sweet nephew smiles
11. the kids I work with
12. our Life Group
13. seeing something positive on the news
14. being there when my kids learn something new
15. when Maddie sings or talks to Jesus
16. the time nick and I get to spend together after the kids are tucked in bed
17. when I can laugh at myself
18. when I pray and can see my prayers answered
19. my friends and family both near and far
20. when God shows me more of himself
21. going walking 3 nights a week with my girls
22. turning on a worship song LOUD after I drop the kids off at daycare and before I get to work to pump myself for the day ahead of me
23. when someone finds out they are expecting after trying for so long to conceive
24. when wyatt cuddles before bed time
25. the many blessings God has bestowed on me when I least deserve them
Happy V-day! May you all feel the GREATEST LOVE of all today!
At The Beach Recap Part 2
7 years ago







1 comments:
love it girl!
Post a Comment