This weekend, I had the pleasure of returning to the church I grew up in for a sweet time of reunion with my High School church choir. The Chapel Choir and Orchestra has been a ministry at First Baptist Church, Dallas for 50 years. Over 500 people gathered to participate with all of our old directors and peers to remember and rejoice in the experience we had in the Chapel Choir. I was in the choir from 1995-1998 and traveled to Africa, Boston, California and Israel. Words can not express what being in that choir has meant for me...I have such good memories of the friendships I made and memories of the lives we were able to touch.
I will have to post pictures from the choir tours tomorrow at some point because I am just too tired to go through them tonight.
My old church is located in the heart of Downtown Dallas.
Old friends...Annie, Jill and I.
This guy flew in from Oregon...he was one of my best friends in high school! It was so good to see you Josh!









1 comments:
It was so great to see you and really catch up, Reyna! That saying "make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other gold" is SO true... you are a treasure!
Post a Comment