Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Preschool

Maddie started preschool on Monday at my school. She will be in the KLT program and will be right down the hall from me. She won't officially start with her teacher and in her class until next week...so I will have to post pictures of Maddie with her teachers at that time. She loves being a BIG girl and taking her own lunch box and backpack with her to school. Nick and I can hardly believe she is almost 4....time has flown by!

**Notice the pink cell phone in hand...such the diva!



2 comments:

Josh and LB said...

Love it, she does look like a diva with that cell phone! All big and grown up! I bet it feels like she just came of the womb yesterday...at least that's what most mommies say! :-)

Rebekah @ reclaimed riches said...

What a cutie! And seriously, did you make her carry all that stuff in all by herself??? Just tell her to use that cell phone and call me next time. I'll help her in the door!!!