Hey everyone. Well it looks like I only have 3 more weeks before I go back to work. Yuck!!! I have enjoyed the time at home with Maddie so much and part of me wishes I never had to go to work again. Of course once I get back to work...I love it. We are is a process of getting Wyatt's room ready and getting Maddie's new furniture in her room. Nick painted Wyatt's room last night...the color is paper sack brown. It looks really good..especially if you ever saw the RED room that it was. We are getting new carpet for Maddie and Wyatt's room next week. Then it will be all about getting Maddie's new furniture in her room and setting up the nursery. By the way...Maddie loves being in a "Big Girl" bed. We have cute new bedding for her room and I will post pictures as soon as we get everything together.
Little Wyatt is still growing very healthy. This friday I am going for my diabetes test and to watch the video on the epidural. YES......if at all possible I will be getting the epidural again. Maddie is now 21 months old. She weighs 25 1/2 lbs. I swear she looks so much like a little girl now that it is scary. I fianlly figured out how to put all those girls in a pony tail. So cute!!!
Well there is lots to do while I have maddie at daycare today. I'll update as soon as I can.








0 comments:
Post a Comment