Thursday, August 16, 2007

End of Summer

Hey everyone. Well I'm afraid the end of summer for us is here. I started back to work today. I have been trying to find reasons to not stay in my room. I think I have run out of them.
We went to the doctor on Monday...Little Wyatt is doing just great. I have 11 weeks left to go. The nursery is almost complete and before long I will be twiddling my thumbs to find something to do. Actually now that I am back to work I will probably use the extra time to nap. Maddie is getting more excited about Wyatt's arrival as well. The other day we got her on video saying "Hi,Baby Wyatt...I big sister...I love you...See you soon." It was so cute.
Well I guess I better find something constructive to do for the next hour. Have a great day!!!

0 comments: